This meal is easy and delicious!
What you need:
- jumbo pasta shells
- Meatball not more than an inch round (We made ours from scratch but you can use frozen italian)
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided in two
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 (24-26oz) jar spaghetti sauce
How you do it:
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook jumbo pasta shells according to package. Drain and cool.
- Combine parmesan cheese, egg, dried parsley and 2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Stuff pasta shells with cheese mixture and one meatballs per shell.
- Place shells in prepared baking dish.
- Top with spaghetti sauce
- Put remaining mozzarella cheese over that
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until bubbly.